Tuesday, February 3, 2009

-why so alone?-

today... i ,m not feel comfortable with myself...
0ucHHH....i feel want to cry now..
why i feel so alone?
why i cannot accept this feeling?
why i feel so guilty?
why it happen to me?
i know we are cannot sail together forever..
why must i thinking about it...?
what should i do now?
i hope i can grab her back..
but i can't...
why?
i can feel that she never come back to me...
i try to stop this feeling..
but i fail...
more i feel to stop..more i remember here..
so stupid.. I'm not appreciate her before this..
I'm not realize that what i done to her making her go far from me..
why now i feel so alone?
Ooooo...how can I accept this feeling?
how can I stop my guilty feel...?
why i chastise my self...?????
why so alone?

















create by; ad_ien
soure: human heart

1 comment: